Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Beauty Questions & Answers- Part-2

Questions.

I’m having a holiday party, how can I get my crush to come?

Answers.

Oooooh, Cyberteena luvs parties; in fact, some of my friends call me Party Girl! But OK, enough about me. There’s nothing better than being there with the guy who rocks your world. You’ve got to make sure he gets the message… Spread the word about your bash, and make sure he and his closest buds find out. Next try to entice the object of your affection with an added bonus, like tons of fab free food or a grab-bag. If he still doesn’t show, get one of your friends to call him during the party (make sure it sounds extra-loud and fun in the background) and have her tell him to stop by because it’s THE place to be. Good luck…and do a dance for me!

Questions.

My boyfriend wants me to go on vacation with his family over the holiday break, but I’m dreading spending a week stuck with his parents rather than with him alone. What should I do?

Answers.

His mom will probably make you clean your plate at dinner and his dad will end up telling you endless stories about his childhood… But who cares??? You’ve got your guy right by your side in, hopefully, a romantic destination. Now, isn’t it better spending the week with your man and his fam than spending the week without him? Sure there will be times you have to resort to hand holding rather than a romantic smooch session, but I’m sure you could sneak one in here and there. If you're craving one-on-one time, go sight-seeing, take a walk or send the ‘rents out to dinner on the two of you. They won’t be able to refuse and you’ll be home free (for the evening, anyway).

Questions.

What can I get my boyfriend for Christmas? We’ve only been going out for a month.

Answers.

Now this is a major dilemma. You don’t want to get him something small and look cheap, but if you get him something expensive and he buys something little, then he looks cheap and you look like you’re way into him. Your best bet is spending between $30-$50. Go for cologne or a really cool shirt (on sale). Also, get some of your favorite candles, a picture of you and put them in a stocking for him (remember, it’s the thought that counts). Then let him give you your present first and if it makes yours to him look skimpy, tell him that his gift also includes a surprise romantic evening with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment