Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Beauty Questions & Answers- Part-1

Questions.

I got pedicures all summer, but I don’t really pay attention to my feet once it gets cold. Is this bad?

Answers.

Your feet are your business, but I suggest moisturizing them frequently in the winter when they get very dry. Buy yourself an at-home pedicure kit (like Creative Nail Design Spa Pedicure) or treat your feet to a reflexology pedicure once a month during the winter on a scheduled beauty night; it will feel heavenly and give your toes a chance to breathe between layers of socks and confining snow boots. Plus, they’ll be that much prettier when that special guy wants to give them a rub down.

Questions.

I have to go to a holiday dance and I look silly in my dress because I’m so pale. Would it be safe to go to a tanning salon a few times?

Answers.

Have you been living in the 90s or what? In a 1996 survey, tanning bed use increased by up to six percent and consequently, skin cancer rose four percent in the same period. Mere coincidence? I think not. Don’t risk your health for one night of being tan. The winter is the worst time to go tanning or expose yourself to excessive UV rays because your skin is not used to it and will easily burn. Self tanners and bronzers are still the way to go. And with healthy, natural color, you just may be the belle of the ball.

Questions.

I don’t shave my legs as often during the winter and they still get so dry, what can I do?

Answers.

Ughhh…there’s nothing worse than peeling off your tights and seeing that entire dry skin flake off your legs. Skeevy! Soaking a little too long before shaving or waiting too long after shaving to moisturize can affect the way your skin looks and feels. Try rolling your razor over the new Kiss My Face Moisture Shaves (in pump or tube); they’re packed with natural conditioning emollients and come in cool flavors like Summer Melon, Key Lime and Antibacterial Pear. Then slap on a moisturizer within five minutes after bathing to seal in the water that’s already on your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment